2 toode toodet
Hoiatus: viimane toode laos
DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope DIY Kit:
1. DSO Shell has similar bandwitch as DSO138 though it contains significant improvements in structure, mechanical, and operation.
2. Display and MCU are now mounted on the same board (mainboard) to avoid using inter-board pin-headers. Feedback from DSO138 usres have shown that soldering on the pin-headers are often problematic for many beginners. Analog channel is placed on a separated board which contains most user install parts. This brings in better separation between analog and digital circuits. Without the analog portion the mainboard is actually a general purpose control board that can be used in many other applications. The mainboard is fully installed (except a few through-hold components) and factory tested before packing.
3. DSO Shell comes with full enclosure. The front panel and top/bottom brackets are flexiable for easy user modification.
4. Rotary encoder has been added. It makes parameter adjustment much quicker and easier.
5. The sensitivity of DSO Shell has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider than DSO138. It reaches 5mV/div --- 20V/div while DSO138 is only 10mV/div --- 5V/div.
6. DSO Shell runs on 9V (do not use power voltage higher than 10V!) power supply. Users need to prepare their own power supply since it is not included in the kits. The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided for convenience to connect to different power sources.